Privacy & Terms
What personal information do we collect from you?
We only collect the information that we need, to process transactions and to deliver the services or products that you have purchased or to help us improve by gaining an understanding of how you use our website. When ordering or registering on our website you may be asked to enter personal information so that we can process & fulfil our transaction, this includes:
- Information about your identity – your title, name, username, address
- Your contact details – your delivery & billing address, telephone numbers, email address
- The details of your bank account or debit/credit card
- Your preferences – whether or not you would like to subscribe to our emails with updates and news
- Any feedback that you have given to us or additional information that you send on forms or via email
- Information about how you use our website and items that you have shown an interest in
- Details about your computer/device including your IP address to show us the type of device you view our website on and the general location in the world / time zone for your device
When do we collect information?
We collect information that you provide to us when you register on our site, place an order, sign up to the newsletter, browse the website, fill out an online form or email us.
How do we use your information?
- To register you as our customer
- To put through your order and deliver it to you
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services that may be of interest to you.
- To keep things running smoothly (to help with troubleshooting)
- So we can show you things that are relevant to you, and recommend things you might be interested in
- So we can improve our website, the services we offer and the things we make, and the experiences you have with us
We only use your data in ways that the law allows us to. Most of the time we use it because we need to as part of our contract with you (every time you buy something from us, we enter into a ‘contract’; or because we have a legitimate interest which isn’t overridden by your rights; or because it’s our legal obligation.
Opting Out of Emails
You are always able to opt out of receiving our newsletters & marketing communications, including being sent emails about our updates & new items for sale. You can do this through the email that we send to you or by contacting us directly by phone, in writing, in person or via email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order, enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
How long do we hold onto your information?
We only keep your data as long as we need to, for example to fulfil an order or to continue to send you newsletters if you have subscribed. For legal reasons we must retain financial transaction records including information that we have from you for 6 years, after which time we ensure that the data is safely and properly deleted/destroyed.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You can do this through your browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Google Chrome) settings. Each browser is slightly different, so look at your browser's menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies on your web browser, some features on this website will be disabled. It will turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone, via email, in person or in writing.
Our website uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the USA. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and webpage usage.
You can opt out of Cookies from Google Analytics here Google Analytics Opt-Out Add-on.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. For the website to operate, your data is collected on a third party website hosting company. We may share your information to companies who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or providing our service to you in the way that we have offered, such as couriers. Each of these parties keeps the information confidential and only uses it to continue to provide the services offered through this website. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law.
Third party links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
Last edited on 27 April 2020